Unplugged Dance educational program is a living and practicing experience including dance workshops, accommodation and meals.
Please contact us for more information regarding accommodation and meals.
Find the booking platform for each workshop below.
*For any questions or in case of financial difficulties along with strong willing to attend Unplugged program, please do not hesitate to contact us.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The prices that you will find below reffer to the 25% deposit in order to book your spot. The remaining balance (75%) has to be paid off until the day of your arrival.